Halo New Dawn Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Found some maps today...

Go down

Found some maps today... Empty Found some maps today...

Post  Kyyneltya Sun May 22, 2011 2:03 am

I've found a ton of maps recently through both fileshare recommendations and forge hub.

I've found three "wrecked city" maps made by the same guy.
One of them has a lot of cover, passage ways, and is very easy to get lost in. I'd love to see an amazing 8 vs 8 on this map.
Another has a lot of different buildings and (again) tons of distruction. It's not a very large map, and has a "hotel" that'd be really fun to have a defending point. It's also the highest point in the map.
The last one doesn't draw me in as much as the others, but again it has the close combat and corridor fighting. I was thinking of getting rid of the warthogs, though.

I also downloaded two Fallout inspired maps.
The first one isn't really that great, though the Lucky 38 looks good from an aesthetic viewpoint.
The second one is of Hoover Dam and looks amazing. I definately want to be able to play on this map.

Was thinking of DL'ing some ship maps as well, but I'll save that for another time. This is just letting you know that I'm actually doing something everyday to further the progress of this RP. Very Happy
Kyyneltya
Kyyneltya
Admin

https://newdawnrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum